Monday, January 24, 2011

January 24, 2011

“Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.”
Soren Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Carbon monoxide poisoning blamed in fish house death
Minneapolis Star Tribune
A man is dead after being poisoned by carbon monoxide in his fish house on Lake Elizabeth, south of Atwater, Minn., in Kandiyohi County. ...

Carbon Monoxide Leak Sends Two to Hospital
Patch By Jonathan Moynihan | Anne Arundel
County Police and Fire received a report of a possible carbon monoxide leak at 11:49 pm ...

School Evacuated After Carbon Monoxide Issue
WFSB Hartford
Lincoln Middle School in Meriden was evacuated after a possible carbon monoxide issue at the school. The possible issue was reported before 10 am when a ...

Family fights carbon monoxide poisoning
The family of a teenager who died of carbon monoxide poisoning , is expanding their crusade to prevent similar tragedies. On Niagara Street, people are able to get carbon monoxide detectors. Ken Hansen, Amanda's father said, "The biggest reason is to save lives. ...

Cities get carbon monoxide grant
Warren Tribune Chronicle
Pete Mullier from the Masimo Corp. presented RAD 57 carbon monoxide /pulse oximetry meters to local firefighters. He said the equipment ''statistically will ...