Thursday, August 11, 2011

August 11, 2011

"As a rule, said Holmes, the more bizarre a thing is the less mysterious it proves to be.” Arthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930)

Woman escapes carbon monoxide poisoning in Richmond apartment
Richmond Fire investigators say a Near West End woman would have died if not for a carbon monoxide detector. Just after midnight, the alarm went off inside an apartment on the 900 block of N. Hamilton Street. The woman who lives there called 911. ...

St. Vincent hosting Carbone Monoxide Fundraiser
Goderich Signal-Star
On Saturday, August 27 the Goderich Fire Department is helping us again with our 3rd annual Carbon Monoxide Fundraising event to raise monies to purchase carbon monoxide detectors for those in need. This began when we learned that only 2% of the ...

Carbon Monoxide Alarms Department of Communications Energy and ...
Department of Communications, Energy and Natural Resources
Minister Rabbitte welcomes new Irish Standard for Carbon Monoxide Alarms. Energy Minister Pat Rabbitte today welcomed the publication of a new fast-tracked ...