Thursday, December 15, 2011

December 15, 2011

“The game of life is a game of boomerangs. Our thoughts, deeds and words return to us sooner or later with astounding accuracy.”
Florence Scovel Shinn (1871-1940)

Children sickened by dangerous fumes in arena, rushed to hospital
Central Florida News 13 By Josh Rojas / Laurie Davison, Team Coverage
High levels of dangerous carbon monoxide fumes sickened 23 people at a youth hockey practice being held at the Clearwater Ice Arena on Wednesday evening. In a live interview by phone, Largo Fire Chief Mike ...

Duluth Family Returns Home After Carbon Monoxide Scare
FOX 21 Online
They had to evacuate because of carbon monoxide found in their home. The family was helped by the Duluth Fire Department and the Red Cross. Red Cross officials say it's important for people to plan for disasters such as this by doing things like ...

Davenport carbon monoxide death accidental, police say
Quad City Times
No charges are being filed in the accidental carbon-monoxide poisoning that killed a Davenport man earlier this month. John Christiansen, 59, died Dec. 4 at Trinity Pathway Hospice, Bettendorf, where he was transferred after treatment at University ...