Saturday, March 5, 2011

March 5, 2011

“History is a relentless master.” John F. Kennedy (1917-1963)

Shelbyville woman still hospitalized after carbon monoxide accident
WAVE SHELBYVILLE, KY (WAVE) By Connie Leonard -–
A Shelbyville woman is still hospitalized more than a month after her family was found in their home unconscious from carbon monoxide poisoning. Friday night as friends pulled together to help ...

Seven hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak at Portland hotel
Seven people were taken to Portland hospitals Friday afternoon after a carbon monoxide leak at the Residence Inn on Fore Street. Portland Fire Chief Fred LaMontagne says they were called by a local hospital at 12:25 after two ...

Daily routine poisons family with carbon monoxide SOUTH SACRAMENTO –
Sacramento Fire Department said small amounts of carbon monoxide leaking out of a car in a garage being leaked into the house over several days, causing an entire family to be sent to the hospital. A grandmother, a three-year old, ...

Little Rock Couple Found Dead After Apparent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Lieutenant Terry Hastings tells us they believe the individuals may have died from carbon monoxide poisoning. Police say this death does not appear to be suspicious in any way--just a tragic accident. Family members of the victims are distraught as you ...