Sunday, February 20, 2011

February 20, 2011

“Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
Margaret Mead (1901-1978)

Water Heater Leaks Carbon Monoxide Hospitalizes 3 News Story KTVU ... 
A faulty water heater was blamed for a carbon monoxide leak that hospitalized three people in Daly City Saturday according to PG&E ...

Remembering Amanda
Guest view: Don't ignore danger of carbon monoxide 
Utica Observer Dispatch
Amanda's Law, which requires the installation of carbon monoxide (CO) alarms in all New York homes with a fuel-burning appliance or with an attached garage, went into effect to help protect other children and adults from a very preventable death. ...