Friday, December 24, 2010

December 24, 2010

“To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer.” Mohandas Gandhi (1869 –1948)

YMCA Carbon Monoxide Trouble
The doctor notified the fire department, who checked the YMCA out and discovered there was a carbon monoxide problem at the exercise facility. ...

Carbon Monoxide Kills Texas Couple; Son, Grandson Hospitalized
KWTX BROWNSVILLE (December 24, 2010)—
A Brownsville couple was dead Friday and their son and grandson were hospitalized after what police suspect was carbon ...

Carbon monoxide detectors to be mandatory in all Manitoba homes: report
Toronto Star
WINNIPEG—A media report says Manitoba could become the first province in Canada to make carbon monoxide detectors mandatory in all homes. ...

Firefighters help family with signs of carbon monoxide poisoning
Prescott Daily Courier By Lisa Irish
Prescott firefighters helped a family Tuesday morning after the mother was treated for carbon monoxide poisoning at Yavapai Regional Medical ...

Carbon Monoxide May Force Family From Home
WISC Madison
A Stoughton family may need to find a new place to live if they can't stop carbon monoxide from leaking into their home. The Hale family was evacuated when ...

Condos evacuated due to high carbon monoxide levels
Toledo On The Move
... The Sylvania Township Fire Department evacuated an entire residential building along Monroe St. Thursday after reports of high carbon monoxide levels. ...