Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December 14, 2010

“Education is not a preparation for life; education is life itself.”  John Dewey (1859-1952)

Relatives Suspect Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Man's Death
Health experts warn you should never use generators inside, because deadly amounts of carbon monoxide can build up quickly.

Giant Food Stores sues contractor over carbon monoxide poisoning
The Express Times - LehighValleyLive.com
The construction company hired to renovate the Forks Township Giant, not the supermarket chain, is responsible for the carbon monoxide poisoning that…

Iowa Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) Reminds Iowans of Carbon Monoxide ...
Iowa Workforce Development
DES MOINES – Carbon monoxide poisoning is a dangerous problem that is often heightened during winter months. Iowa Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is ...

Kelowna woman dies of carbon monoxide poisoning
Police say a Kelowna woman died of carbon monoxide poisoning in her Findlay Road home on Sunday. Police were called to the houase at 3:44 pm after a ...

Family of four overcome by carbon monoxide
A family of four is hospitalized and recovering from a near fatal dose of carbon monoxide poisoning. Their corner house on Sheahan in Dearborn Heights was…

Carbon monoxide warning after Penrith incident
Westmorland Gazette
CUMBRIAN firefighters are warning about the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning after an elderly woman was rescued from her home following a gas leak. ...