Friday, October 22, 2010

October 22, 2010

“You're only as young as the last time you changed your mind.”
Timothy Leary (1920-1996)
Brighton family of 4 taken to hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning
Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
A Brighton family of four was taken to an area hospital last night with carbon monoxide poisoning. Brighton Fire Chief Aaron Hiller said that after an ...
3 Sickened in West Side Carbon Monoxide Leak
MyFox Chicago
Three people were taken to area hospitals in serious condition after a carbon monoxide leak in a West Side apartment building Thursday night. ...
Environmentalist warns against household toxins
North Channel Sentinel
Lead and mold are not the end of your worries as carbon monoxide can prove to be fatal. According to a publication by the Texas Department of State Health ...
Heating system maintenance will prevent carbon monoxide poisoning
Goshen Chronicle
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a poisonous gas that is odorless, colorless and tasteless, formed by the incomplete combustion of fuels such as heating oil, wood, ...
Carbon monoxide blamed for sickening workers at rec center
BRIGHTON - Carbon monoxide poisoning sickened at least 3 workers at the Brighton Recreation Center Wednesday afternoon, according to the city of Brighton's ...
Rotary donates to fire department's smoke, carbon monoxide detector program
VillageSoup Belfast (Photo by: Carol Coffin)
Shown accepting a $500 donation for smoke and carbon monoxide detectors from Unity Area Rotary President Don Newell, left, ...