Thursday, October 21, 2010

October 21, 2010

“Let us not be content to wait and see what will happen, but give us the determination to make the right things happen.”
Horace Mann (1796-1859)
Family escapes tragedy after roof repairs created risk
He didn't know that the chimney cap could be on too tight and could send carbon monoxide back into the home, instead of letting it dissipate into the air. ...
Carbon monoxide scare at Mt. Auburn Street apartment in Watertown
Watertown TAB & Press
By Jeremy C. Fox Watertown fire officials said a leaky boiler led to high carbon monoxide levels in a Mt. Auburn Street apartment. ...
Changing season makes a good time for home safety check
Metro Canada - Toronto
Install a carbon monoxide detector on every floor, and especially near bedrooms so you can be alerted if this gas is present. Look for the CSA 6.19-01 blue ...
Runcorn mum Lynn Griffiths to tour country as part of carbon monoxide campaign
Runcorn and Widnes Weekly News
A WOMAN whose children were victims of carbon monoxide poisoning for 10 years is travelling the country to raise awareness of the dangers of the 'silent ...