Friday, October 15, 2010

October 15, 2010

“Is there some principal of nature which states that we never know the quality of what we have until it is gone?”
Herman Melville (1819 – 1891)
Residents return home after carbon monoxide scare
Whitman & Hanson Express
Residents of Grandon Park Condominium Complex, located at 90/100 Myrtle Ave. have returned to their homes after a carbon monoxide incident this afternoon. ...
800 workers evacuated due to high carbon monoxide level at Holmdel building
Asbury Park Press
Firefighters entered the building to discover a high carbon monoxide reading, forcing the evacuation of the entire building, according to police Sgt. Eric ...
Four people rushed to hospital with possible carbon-monoxide poisoning
Four people were rushed to the hospital from their home with what is believed to be carbon-monoxide poisoning. A man who lives at the home ...
CO blamed for deaths of pair
The North Bay Nugget By Press Release
The cause of death in the tragic deaths of Daniel Dube of Field and Michelle Fryer of Sturgeon Falls has been determined as carbon monoxide ...
Arraignments postponed in Aspen carbon monoxide deaths case
Glenwood Springs Post Independent
Monday's scheduled arraignment of three men charged in the 2008 carbon monoxide poisoning deaths of a family of four, has been postponed until Dec. ...
Gas Safety Trust raises awareness of carbon monoxide poisoning
H&V News
The Carbon Monoxide Hotspot Report was recently launched by the Gas Safety Trust to highlight the areas most commonly affected by CO poisoning. ...
Beijing Improves Air Quality, Harvard Study Finds
Harvard Crimson
Over the past six years, the ratio of carbon dioxide to carbon monoxide—known as “combustion efficiency”—in the air flows from Beijing has nearly doubled, ...