Monday, February 27, 2012

February 27, 2012

“The best things in life are unexpected - because there were no expectations.” Eli Khamarov (1948,)

2 overcome by carbon monoxide in East Lampeter home
Lancaster Newspapers By RYAN ROBINSON
Two men were taken to the hospital after suffering high levels of carbon monoxide poisoning today in East Lampeter Township, an official said. The incident happened at about 9 am at a home at 242 Railroad Ave., Bird-in-Hand, ...

CO Detector Bill On Way To Senate Floor
West Virginia MetroNews
The chairman of the state Senate Judiciary Committee says a carbon monoxide detector bill is the "next step for safety." Sen. Corey Palumbo, D-Kanawha, says the bill, which passed the committee Friday morning, is in response to the Jan.

Three treated for carbon monoxide
BBC News
Three people have been treated for carbon monoxide poisoning at a property in Llanelli, Carmarthenshire. One man was found unconscious outside the flat at Station Road just after 04:00 GMT on Sunday. Another man and a woman inside the property were led ...

Gas flues made safe after carbon monoxide gas leak
Ealing Gazette
A developer has been ordered to replace hundreds of gas flues on a new housing estate after nine people were poisoned by a dangerous carbon monoxide leak. Taylor Wimpey, builders of the Grand Union Village, off Ruislip Road, Northolt, was told to make ...