Sunday, February 19, 2012

February 19, 2012

“A taste for truth at any cost is a passion which spares nothing.”
Albert Camus (1913-1960)

NOTE to all first responders entering buildings; You should not have to return to your vehicle to get your personal carbon monoxide monitor. Please wear them at all times to protect yourselves, others and to save time during the rescue. Thanks for all you do, all you’ve done and all you have before you.

Firefighters rescue workers at store
Kennebec Journal By Amy Calder
WATERVILLE -- Fire Chief David LaFountain is crediting two firefighters with saving the lives of two workers exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide Thursday at a local store. A propane-powered floor scrubber ...

Rash of Carbon Monoxide Incidents in the Twin Cities | KSTP TV ...
CenterPoint says a town house garage next door had high levels of carbon monoxide after a car was left running in the garage. The CO traveled to the ...