Thursday, January 5, 2012

January 5, 2012

“We not only interpret the character of events... we may also interpret our interpretations.” Kenneth Burke (1897-1993)

Three found 'unresponsive' in Rockwell Manor apartment
Brownsville Herald By STEVE CLARK
Carbon monoxide poisoning is suspected in an incident Wednesday morning in which three people — two adults and a child — were found unresponsive in Apartment B at Rockwell Manor, 2749 Rockwell Drive. The 911 call came at 9:54 am, ...

Lincoln family OK after carbon monoxide scare
(AP) - A Lincoln family has escaped unharmed after a carbon monoxide scare at the house. KOLN-TV in Lincoln says fire crews were called to the house early Wednesday on a report of the family feeling sick. ...

Three suffer carbon monoxide poisoning at trailer park
Peterborough Examiner By EXAMINER STAFF
CENTRETON, Ont. — Three people, two of them believed to be young children, were taken to hospital after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning Wednesday night in a trailer on Pinnacle Hill Rd., near Centreton, Ontario, about 60 kilometers ...

Follow up details; air packs used during 50 PPM ventilation action by fire department.
Carbon monoxide detected at Keene department store
The Keene Sentinel
Seventeen employees went to the hospital after a carbon monoxide problem Tuesday afternoon at the Keene Target store on Ash Brook Road, fire officials said. A store employee called shortly after 12:30 pm to report an odor in the store, ...

Carbon monoxide alarm alerts firefighters
This is North Devon
On arrival at the scene in Brannams Square, crews discovered it was a carbon monoxide alarm. Two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus and carrying a gas detector went inside to investigate. A small amount of carbon monoxide was found. ...

Numerous Carbon Monoxide Occurrences.
LOCAL2 Sault Ste. Marie
Marie Fire Services have responded to numerous carbon monoxide occurrences. Many of these calls could have been avoided if residents properly maintained their carbon monoxide detectors. Residents are reminded to change the batteries at least once per ...