Monday, November 29, 2010

November 29, 2010

“History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.” Maya Angelou (1928 - )

Carbon Monoxide Detector Helps Save Neighbors
NBC Washington
A neighbor's carbon monoxide detector may have saved the lives of several children Monday morning in Alexandria, Va. Officials said a CO detector went off ...

8 sickened by carbon monoxide in Sleepy Hollow after BBQ grill is brought indoors
The Journal News |
... were either knocked out or sickened by carbon monoxide Sunday night after someone brought a lit barbecue grill indoors, the fire department said. ...

2 South Bend men die of carbon monoxide poisoning
Chicago Tribune
AP Police say two South Bend men died in their home of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning. Police Capt. Phil Trent said that officers found mail piled up in ...

Poisoned Fairfax family: A cautionary tale
County Fire and Rescue responded to the Reston apartment building where nine people were removed with carbon monoxide poisoning -- an affliction difficult ...

Calgary man recovering after serious carbon monoxide poisoning
Emergency crews say a Calgary man had a close call Sunday after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning. Fire crews found the CO level was over 400 parts per ...

Three treated for Carbon Monoxide poisoning in Wolverhampton
Birmingham Mail
All three patients were displaying symptoms of Carbon Monoxide poisoning. “Using specialist monitoring equipment the HART team carries, the patients were ...